Robert Emmett died for his people.
Yu Sun Shin died defending his people.
Michael Davitt created a land league for his people.
Sri Aurobindo preserved histories for his people.
Ignatius Donnelly was the ideal American for his people.
Rene Descartes questioned everything for the people.
Lord Krishna threw down the Caste for the people.
Graham Hancock questioned Modern Archaeology for the people.
Professor SW Carey questioned himself for the people.
Marcus Aurelius governed Rome for the people.
Ursula Haverbeck gave up freedom to speak truth for the people.
Amenhotep I wrote Psalms for the People.
Dr Ryme Heard Hamer questioned Modern medicine for the people.
Rachel Corrie gave her life for the people.
Pete Seeger sung all his songs for the people.
Vincent Wee Foo organized modern science vortically for the people.
Frana Eeremoeder gave her last breathe for the people.
William Wallace gave his life for the people.
Jesus Christ stood up to Usury for the people.
Phil Ochs sang against tyranny for the people.
Mother Jones stood up to Philanthropists for the people.
So many people throughout history can be said to have died for the people... The list is as infinite as the sources that lay hidden.
Fighting against Theological control by Moneymakers is the only way to do anything for the people.
Common Folk throughout history attempted to gain access to their share of the Toil for the people.
Democracy is a way of calculating a leader of a state by the people, which can always be used to elect "facist" regimes disguised by Usury's lies.
A Commonwealth of Toil with Knowledge and Libery for All the people.
Words are used to subjugate the people so if you want truth I left sources for you here
Common Sense Theory of Relativity
1) Relativity - meaning measured against another mass with respect to the observer’s mass or some other mass perceived by the observer’s senses in time; which is a predetermined length of the passage of the masses within the Universal Vortices.
2)Time is infinite, thus the fact that existence exists means the non-existence of existence, the universe is infinite.
3) The Volume and Mass of the Universe are infinite, so thus the Density is infinite.
4)Time can never be bent or manipulated due to the reality of existence. It is and always will proceed as it does, so to say it can be changed or bent is a perversion of common knowledge. Humans measure a second based on relativity, but if gravitational fluxes in the Universal Vortices cause the timer to malfunction, it does not infer that time was bent or changed in any way. Inform the clockmakers and aid his effort in improving the measuring tool. Allowing such things as saying," the meter stick has been broken so the measure of a meter must now be a different length", perverts the actual reality of any study. Those who teach such knowledge only mean to pervert the knowledge of the youth and will always be the only enemy to mankind within the Universal Vortices.
5) Nothing can exist in a non-infinite space.
6) Temperature must always approach absolute zero, creating then friction, and once the Universal Structure vibrates the creation of new chain reactions from the previously beleaguered atomic structure begin anew.
7) The ever-present collection of masses pulsates infinitely over the entire volume of the universe in infinite clusters of masses within infinitely various locations, infinitely with time. All mass clusters react infinitely relative to one another in the perpetual Universal Vortices, INFINITELY.